Saturday, March 19, 2005

She's here...

Yes! Our new car is finally here and she's way more than what I thought. Have already had a small drive through the streets of Mumbai, but that's no fun... I'm now looking forward to tomorrow when we head off to Pune... that'll be a drive, now!
We are yet to put in all the accessories we planned, but then, what are Sunday's for!!? ;)
Man, I am so excited, I just wanna leave office now and go drive! But then again, work beckons. So I better hurry anyways!

Click here to see the photo.

posted by Scribbler @ 5:30 am

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I'm a photographer, writer, geek and sports fan!











Powered by Blogger

Design by Beccary



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Scribbler-A. Make your own badge here.






Get Firefox!