Saturday, October 01, 2005

Zoundry Blog Writer... It's free!

Of late, I have realised that it is extremely boring to log into Blogger and then type out the post. This, I feel, makes me lazy. So instead of letting Blogger take the credit for me being lazy, I set out to find the right tool to do so. Along the way, I found Anconia RocketPost by Manish Vij of Sepia Mutiny and even CityDesk but my latest find is what has me excited: Zoundry Blog Writer. (It's free).

There are some advantages of this over RocketPost, such as a faster interface when connecting to Blogger and downloading older posts. One of the major differences, though, is the management of more than one blog from the same window. It's like using MS Outlook (to be fair, so is RcketPost) and as simple as drag-and-drop. In this regard, getting RocketPost to manage multiple blogs is not so easy.

But the biggest thing, though, is the $30 price on RocketPost. Zoundry is totally free (and no ads either).
Manish: I would like to continue using RP even after the 30-day trial, but cannot afford it and hence the shift. Even if you were to place ads in RP, I would use it... I like it plus it's Sepia in colour!

For now, though, you can download Zoundry there.

Technorati : , ,

posted by Scribbler @ 1:52 am

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I'm a photographer, writer, geek and sports fan!











Powered by Blogger

Design by Beccary



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Scribbler-A. Make your own badge here.






Get Firefox!