Saturday, August 20, 2005

At Work On Sundays

Look, Im not cribbing. But I'm not exactly thrilled about being in office on a Sunday either. To be honest, part of it is also my fault... I do tend to get a touch lax at the beginning of the month and then put myself in these spots. I'm not even gonna try to resolve to work harder next month and "not let this happen again". It's useless.
One good thing though about coming to work on Sunday is that roads are empty as is the office! Not too many idiots like me, I guess! But hey, I'm not complaining. It's nice and quiet and I can get a lot of work done (finally!).
One thing I do miss, though, is the Sunday afternoon siesta. Ahhh.. what I wouldn't give to be able to take a nap today... May be I just will... ;)

posted by Scribbler @ 11:37 pm

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I'm a photographer, writer, geek and sports fan!











Powered by Blogger

Design by Beccary



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Scribbler-A. Make your own badge here.






Get Firefox!