Tuesday, October 11, 2005

MBA Mafia

And I don't say this! It's AC Himself! And on his own site! And in an article by his holiness the Ponytail!

What I am trying to drive towards is the non challengeable fact that management
as a stream of studies is more hype than content.
Lest you guys not believe what I have extracted from his 'thoughts', here is the link (to his site).
Actually, you will have to do some work and find your way to Thoughts > MBA Mafia. I suspect it may soon be moved and hence the screenshot. Apologies for the size... but the sites is a Flash one and I cannot hyperlink to the article.

I need to disinfest my mind because I actually endured that entire article and cannot think strett anni moar...

posted by Scribbler @ 6:57 am

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I'm a photographer, writer, geek and sports fan!











Powered by Blogger

Design by Beccary



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Scribbler-A. Make your own badge here.






Get Firefox!