Monday, October 24, 2005

'Dost' and 'Youn Aur Sheher'?

Sarah Jessica Parker in 'Sex and the City'
Sounds creepy to say the least! But that's what Zoom TV is announcing. It will create local versions of Friends [1, 2] and Sex and the City [1, 2]... why is anybody's guess. I mean, hasn't Friends been tried before on Indian TV (called Friends Forever) and was it not an outright disaster? Here's the sequel!
Out of curiosity, I wonder what the cast would be like... especially in the case of Sex and the City. I mean, is there an actress that can play the character of Sarah Jessica Parker? (Yes, I watch it).

Hmmm... here's a list that I think may just happen... actually I cannot think. (I'll just pen down some names!) Suggestions are very welcome. And the wackier the better!

Friends (Original Cast) *That's some detail there*
Rachel - Jennifer Aniston VJ Anousha?
Monica
Phoebe
Ross
Joey
Chandler

Sex and the City (Original Cast)
Carrie Bradshaw
Samantha Jones
Charlotte York
Miranda Hobbes
Mr Big
Aidan Shaw
Trey MacDougal

posted by Scribbler @ 4:23 am

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I'm a photographer, writer, geek and sports fan!











Powered by Blogger

Design by Beccary



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Scribbler-A. Make your own badge here.






Get Firefox!