Thursday, October 27, 2005

Eating my words... and enjoying it!

Just a few days ago, I asked for the omission of Sachin Tendulkar from the Indian team. Little did I know that he would do this to me! But for once, I am happy to be eating my words... and I really enjoyed the way he made me do it!
Perhaps it's time I did the same about Sehwag... that would give the Lankans the heebie-jeebies! Anyway, I don't expect this to be a cakewalk for India in any case and tomorrow (Oct 28) should be a great game.

Technorati : , , , , ,

posted by Scribbler @ 8:01 am

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India

I'm a photographer, writer, geek and sports fan!











Powered by Blogger

Design by Beccary



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Scribbler-A. Make your own badge here.






Get Firefox!